Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What made you smile today....

129K views 1K replies 168 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Seeing how that other thread is doing pretty well....http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963

I thought i'd get you guys to share what made you smile today....not my idea really, stolen from another forum :lmao

I'll start...4 days off, after 7 days of working late shift and hardly seeing the kids(notice how i never mentioned the wife :shifty :lmao nah i love her really)....phew!

#4 ·
That makes me happy :cheers

#8 ·
My two Irish jacks, can make any bad mood disappear in a second flat.

#10 ·
I smiled after a great food styling photo shoot today (been shooting all week for a new menu in one of our restaurants).
After 4 days hard slog setting up sets & doing reference, today was very rewarding.
It may sound easy doing this, but it definately isn't... fucking frustrating at times.
The thought of extra days off next week after a shit long week this week is awesome.
I promised my daughter a special treat on family day (another smile), and maybe a quick lap on the thou will broaden the grin.
I also smiled when thinking of my newly purchased rearsets for my SRAD...
(Thanks for your help Armi!).
I finally secured a set of Gilles rearsets. Now for the chain adjusters to match...
Cheers, Ad

#11 ·
Ads I got k4 gilles chain adjusters, have never seen any advertised for the srads.

K4 ones do fit!

#12 ·
^Sweet!
The wife will never know...

#14 ·
Mate, I always do go for it.
Hence the title of the thread...
"What did you buy today that made you smile, but pissed the wife off!"
He he

#15 ·
Ive been keeping a few parts quiet from her good self as i purchased.
Harris rear sets,
Yoshi full system.
K&N air filter.
Power commander,
CRG GP clutch and perch lever.
C/F Heal plates.
Dealer mode tool.
Hard metal Cleaning & polishing kit.
Head stock front lift paddock stand.
Sidi boots.
Ive been in contact with some one who knows the ware abouts of a factory swing arm for my ped.
Shes gonna love that one when it hits the door step.:cheers

#18 ·
Showing up to a 1,300 ft³ warehouse that I am supposed to move the company I work for in, with 2,748 ft³ worth of product alone.

It made me smile and laugh. (That and the squirrel pic 2 posts above)
Then got another headache on top of horrible allergy migraine!

#23 ·
Well done!

#24 ·
Congrats TT and you Scoob!!!

Recieved my R35 Kriega rucksack today......lovely bit of kit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.