Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What made you smile today....

129K views 1K replies 168 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Seeing how that other thread is doing pretty well....http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963

I thought i'd get you guys to share what made you smile today....not my idea really, stolen from another forum :lmao

I'll start...4 days off, after 7 days of working late shift and hardly seeing the kids(notice how i never mentioned the wife :shifty :lmao nah i love her really)....phew!

#416 ·
Results of cleaning process.
Wow that's awesome!!! For real, what's the formulae again :shifty :lol

Have you started your 600 yet?
Yeah it started chris, I think the batteries low, so have put it on charge, I can't risk getting the bike out and it not starting on me, when going to work, so just wanna make sure.....thanks man...to all of you!!!

i want to see a video of the smiling man with a running bike again!! let the young fella video you as you start it and give it a few blips of the throttle!!
Errr......i'll see what I can do, won't be till next week at least though :) :thumbup

#418 ·
^^^Did you buy it John?

#424 ·
Well, my alpinestars "air" coat in black and white with matching gloves in the pockets is hanging in my closet, my white scorpion EXO 500 with dark smoke inner visor is almost here, and repairs are underway on my bike, which I've named Shiela. Its a red vs blue reference, and it makes me smile.

Its been a damn good homecoming, even without all the above.

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App

#428 ·
TeflonTrout;58956 said:
My mate has the exo 500 helmet and he loves it. The air bladder adjustment is a cool feature as is the visor mechanism.

#434 ·
Lucky you Wurzel!!!

The guys on GDC made me smile today.......:punk

#437 ·
Home safe and sound, my ccm built motor!!!

Attachments

#446 ·
Well I was thinking I should be riding today...weather was the best it's been in a long time.
Finished work early and instead of having a nap, i thought i'd tackle the indicator problem, so I can get the MOT done.
Took the fairings off, to check the indicators and they all seemed to be working, except the rear, right. :scratch
The one that wasn't working was just a bad connection, so it seems I can now take the bike for it's MOT and it should pass :punk
Only thing is, I have to wait till Friday :dissapointed but still relatively happy :lol

#452 ·
I done that a couple of years ago got over £3k back also credit cards had it built in so remember to claim them back as well

#454 ·
Oh forgot to mention, while the indicators fixed itself the other day, I thought I'd see if the bike would start, after having not started it for a few days.
I thought it would take a good few attempts but would you believe, It started first time :)

#455 ·
GOTO money saving expert he has standard letters to do this. Don't use a claim management company they will screw you out of a third of your winnings

#456 ·
I'm using a debt management agency DJ.......Paying it off!

Should I still do this? I reckon I could get a new bike out of it :twitch

#458 ·
Once the claims company start you can't get out of it.

You will be surprised how much the premiums are the interest adds very little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.