Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What made you smile today....

130K views 1K replies 168 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Seeing how that other thread is doing pretty well....http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963

I thought i'd get you guys to share what made you smile today....not my idea really, stolen from another forum :lmao

I'll start...4 days off, after 7 days of working late shift and hardly seeing the kids(notice how i never mentioned the wife :shifty :lmao nah i love her really)....phew!

#381 ·
I'd be pleased with that too..Only i'd strip the whole interior of the seats and door trimmings and put a roll cage on it and track it.....WELL, it's a hand me down for goodness sake :lmao

#383 ·
Members on here :punk

Have I said that before :lol :cheers

#386 ·
As some of you know, im having a bike restored at the moment, the chap who is doing the work for me offered to do something from my current bikes to show me the finish he can offer powder coatimg wise..I had a set of battered pillion pegs from my old 600 SRAD , which I gave to him.

I got them back the other week but really inspected them today, shame I dont and wont have them fitted to the bike as they do look fantastic, even the plate and pins the pegs pivot around on have been re-finished and polished...they click really smoothly in and out too...total unnecessary but very nice all the same.

Attachments

#389 ·
Just had dinner. Doesn't sound much until I say I am on a training course.(gotta retake my qualifications to enable me to do my job) staying in a 4star hotel with meal allowance. Thanks boss.

#394 ·
just found out a good mate of mine who's been trying for a baby for ages (having lost one to sid's :crying) is now pregnant with his beautiful wife .... warms the heart and couldnt happen to a more deserving couple :punk

#397 ·
Well I treated myself to some tools,. a halfords pro socket set.....I still needs a torque wrench though!!!

#399 ·
I got this;

#400 ·
Been informed I'm an uncle, to a healthy baby girl :bounce

Forgot how tiny they are :eek:hmy

#409 ·
I had trouble starting mine too, when I received his carbs .....I knew it wasn't the carbs, changed the plugs and vroooooom :lol

#410 ·
The fact I may have saved my job. Long story and been a very boring 2 weeks on suspension

#413 ·
Is that a result of your cleaning process, or have you discovered these in your treasure chest after all these years.

Got the o ring for the water pump in the post today........batteries on charge, as it didn't start :sad but I'm hoping to ride tomorrow :woohoo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.