What pissed you off today... - Page 76 - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1501 of 1520 (permalink) Old 05-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2003 GSXR-600
Garage
Re: What pissed you off today...

Lady bought 28 dollars of candy and junk food for her kid today at the hotel that I work at.

Fuck man don't people have shame anymore? I wanted to call child protective services, that's not parenting.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1502 of 1520 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: GSX-R750 K6

Last Tuesday in some training meeting at work I tried to share my experience from the prvious job with some helpful tips for my colleagues. Their response, especially one manager's was quite negative and in response I told them they did not need to use it but I thought it could be helpful for some people as a similar training at that other place was quite in-depth and it was to help them not to force them by any means. I must admit I am always assertive, I have a strong voice but apart from that I was just explaining my position after their negative reaction.
The bloke who was providing the training approached me in the break time and said he had found it very interesting.
A couple of days later I am being put into a room by the abovementioned manager and my Team Leader to be told that I was aggresive (!!!) on Tuesday and they put me on some improvement plan regarding my behaviours!
That really sucks and I wish I could leave this measarable place full of little wankers with their heads up their arses!
It pisses me off how hypocritical and pathetic workplaces are in U.K. I guess many places round the world are just the same...
In the comments on the 'plan document' they said I had been optimistic but now it went down... fucking right, like now I am gonna build my optimism with their shitty attitude towards me! Damn right...

Currently on GSX-R750 K6
used to have GSX-R750 Y (among other bikes).
post #1503 of 1520 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Currently using pedals..

Motorcycle: L5 600, '15 Victory Vegas 8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartel View Post
A couple of days later I am being put into a room by the abovementioned manager and my Team Leader to be told that I was aggresive (!!!) on Tuesday and they put me on some improvement plan regarding my behaviours!
That really sucks and I wish I could leave this measarable place full of little wankers with their heads up their arses!
It pisses me off how hypocritical and pathetic workplaces are in U.K. I guess many places round the world are just the same...
In the comments on the 'plan document' they said I had been optimistic but now it went down... fucking right, like now I am gonna build my optimism with their shitty attitude towards me! Damn right...
Whoa whoa whoa... Stop being aggressive
XBD likes this.

post #1504 of 1520 (permalink) Old 05-14-2016, 07:02 PM
Provisional Novice

He, he... what You're saying may be funny Buddy but those sad twats aren't...
post #1505 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Provisional Novice

It pisses me off that nobody cares about updating us what pisses you off... this tread is kinda dead ain't it?!
post #1506 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Not really old,just Vintage

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae

Quote:
It pisses me off that nobody cares about updating us what pisses you off... this tread is kinda dead ain't it?!
It pisses me off when people misspell thread!!!

post #1507 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Provisional Novice

Well spotted... I can only apologise for pissing You off..
post #1508 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Not really old,just Vintage

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae

Quote:
Well spotted... I can only apologise for pissing You off..
If this is the worst thing we both have for the week we are doing pretty good!
post #1509 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Provisional Novice

Well, I guess we are... at least we had time to look at this thread...
post #1510 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Provisional Novice

My girlfriend was ordering a speedo cable for her little Suzuki, I asked if there were any pictures of the cable but she said she was confident it was the right one! I asked her to do me a favour and order a jubilee clip for my exhaust 55-59mm size as well.
Today both items arrived and guess what! both wrong. The speedo cable has the lower ending wrong and my jubilee clip is 47-51 mm!
Of course she believes I am petty about it when I complain... I had to order the clip myself (double price altogether, not worth sending back the wrong bit...) and I found the correct speedo cable, surprise, surprise with the same company she ordered the incorrect one from. It is not fair to blame them as there WERE CLEAR PICTURES of both ends of the cable... I hope she will get a refund or replace the part but it pisses me off that women will not let You tell them anything neither to help when placing the order nor later when it is obvious they messed up.
Or is it only my Love of my life being like that?

Currently on GSX-R750 K6
post #1511 of 1520 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Provisional Novice

Well, ... around 3 weeks ago after my phone had broken my bike stopped working and after that my girlfriend left...
I'm getting over the girlfriend, after 6 years I didn't think she could do that and in the way she did... I can get a new phone, maybe the same model as I had but what is an on-going pain is my bike still in pieces all over the kitchen floor... It was the head-gasket causing the problem but after taking out the engine, checking the cylinder head and buying what's needed it turned out the exhaust valves were knackered after almost 47 thou miles... Now, I can't afford new ones 8x95 (titanium beauties...) so I may get some - maybe even a whole head from my pal who has some K7 engine with low mileage on it and is willing to give me what I need (You really find out who your Friend is in situations like that!) - the only problem is he is a busy person and needs to find time to get the motor from his shed and dismantle it and then he will need to post the cylinder head internationally to me... After over 3 weeks of commuting 14 miles to work walking, taking a bus, walking again, taking a train, walking once more (1.5-2 hours instead 30 minutes on my bike) I am really fed up and wish I could get it back together soon...
One of my friends locally is helping with mechanical side and we are doing everything at my place as with 40-45 an hour for mechanic's labour I would go bankrupt! Hence, time is needed and if I can ride again before winter I will be a happy guy :/
I need to get a new girlfriend too BTW

Currently on GSX-R750 K6
post #1512 of 1520 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 12:03 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 1998 gsxr 600,750 2004 1000
ALWAYS WAITING!!! The bike is taking forever .I havnt even gotten to work on it the bike been at welders going on 4 weeks to just make charge tube my hands tied he best aluminum guy around........My other bike I take heads off clean change head gaskets the motor with water in it was still running good.Now put it together fuel pump won't come on just hear relay click put another same thing..Both bikes has current tag from August the 1000 I never even put on still been paying insurance whole time on both bikes.Helping other people bike except mine because of issues.
post #1513 of 1520 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 12:40 AM
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: 2014 gsxr1000

nothing because I am now on a 4 day easter weekend happy days
post #1514 of 1520 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 02:43 AM
LOVES old ass '85-'92 GSXR's,HATES new GSXR's

Motorcycle: GSXR K4 600
Garage

well the fact that i cant fall in love with a girl i met cause she has a child already and im emotionaly unstable and unpredictable so it's better to not get too close to her, even tho I wish to... DDDD
post #1515 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 01:23 PM
Expert

Motorcycle: SRAD
Helping remove an engine. Machine i'm in goes left ..when you want to go right...Fucking mechanics. Muscle memory is making it really hard not too look like a dumbass.....More that usual anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JPEG_20170619_142253.jpg (465.5 KB, 7 views)
post #1516 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 05:28 PM
Track Day Winner

Garage

ebay suspended my businesss account, so I'm working for parts..... not even food, effin MOTORCYCLE PARTS!

Oh and cousin cletus gettin into the tools again and touching bikes..... tore an 03 down today that looks like a HUGE nightmare...... harness is trashed, front rim isn't even suzuki, swingarm butchered, random fasteners on everything..... SMH
post #1517 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 10:43 AM
On The Outside Looking In

Motorcycle: THE SRADIATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORILLAxD View Post
well the fact that i cant fall in love with a girl i met cause she has a child already and im emotionaly unstable and unpredictable so it's better to not get too close to her, even tho I wish to... DDDD

This may help, Or maybe not...
post #1518 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 11:59 AM
LOVES old ass '85-'92 GSXR's,HATES new GSXR's

Motorcycle: GSXR K4 600
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SRADIATOR View Post
This may help, Or maybe not...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTH71AAxXmM
oh god I didn't realize it's a 'srad' subforum, hahaha, sorry for my love story
anyway yea this song didn't help
she hates me now
LIFE IS BRUTAL
post #1519 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 08:47 PM
Track Day Winner

Garage

Today? my SRAD hydrolocking AGAIN, after I cleaned the carbs for the millionth time, set float heights, AND more or cursed the communist twat that built the petcock.
post #1520 of 1520 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 11:02 PM
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: SRadical

Bleed my brakes after installing new galpher lines and sure enough it's taken me all night to get a good firm lever. I did every trick known, still took forever to get them up to my satisfaction. Wish I was rich and just send the bike to the mechanic and say "here's my list, do it."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode