Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Conrod compatibility w/c & o/c gsxr1100

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Hagarr 
#1 ·
If somebody could perhaps point me in the direction of where I am able to find information in regards compatibility with Water Cooled and Oil Cooled GSXR1100 engines please and in particular conrod dimensions.

I am led to believe there are some that will work but dimensions of both would be great.

Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
theres some stickies at the top of the page of this forum that list parts interchangeability, I'm sure its gotta be listed somewhere there. Ive got a 750 but running con rods from a water-cooled 750 motor, id imagine they should work if bore and stroke remained unchanged and they use the same wrist pins and have the same big end diameter

#4 ·
welcome to the Hagarr, YESS I can confirm nickr , I bought 2 sets shot peened because they fit
for 2 projects on 1127's

Reactions: Hagarr
#5 ·
Ok that's great, thanks for the information.

I have been offered some W/C gear but I only run O/C other than my B-King so It sounds like I can at least use the Falicon Rods.

It would be nice to have the dimensions but I don't feel like pulling a motor apart to find out (read lazy!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.