Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Dynojet for New Zealand GSXR 750

845 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rklontz 
#1 · (Edited)
I am about to buy a Dynojet stage 3 kit for my GSXR 750 1991 and there are two models. One for US bikes only and another for European bikes.

On that website that tells you how to read the chassis they also mention it is not possible to find for which country it has been build for based on chassis number.

But I found this page that shows it's symbol is E-27.
https://www.motorcyclespareparts.eu/suzuki-parts/suzuki-country-codes-identification.aspx

I have no documentation left. My hopes are that someone here knows how to match my NZ gsxr to the right dynojet kit.

Some things I know about my carbs. They are 38mm.
They have a power circuit which is disabled.
Running with 6ZD needles which seems to be from GSRX1100s.
Emulsion tubes 0-8.

There are no labels on the carbs.

My head lamps are Koito 3h45 which I can only find on ebay UK.

My tyre pressure labels are in english and german as per the image attached

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
US and UK bikes had the power jet disabled. Canada and everyone else had them enabled.
The only difference between them is that the US/UK bikes used bigger mains to compensate for the lack of the powerjet.
Dyno jet does away with the power jet circuit so if it is disabled all the better. Factorypro enables the circuit and it includes the necessary jets to enable it.

Here is an article on the powerjet circuit.
powerjet,gsxr750.html, description. Factory Pro, Suzuki gsxr750 tech

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.