Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Unoffical "Oil Cooled Parts Jealousy" pic thread

89K views 524 replies 96 participants last post by  Rob54 
#1 ·
Silly idea for a thread...
hope the mods don't mind.....:nono

Post something of yours to inspire jealously in your fellow oil cooled fanatics.

I'll start it out simple,

with some sexy hunks of 1st gen plastic,
750 & 1100 air boxes:

Who's next?

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll take that 1100 airbox off your hands if you are willing to part with it. I will PM you with an offer if it is for sale.

#3 ·
Sorry man,
thread is just for fun, and in hopes to get a look at what Yoshi unobtainium some here have hidden in their basements.

Both those airboxes are tucked away for their respective bikes,
again, sorry for being a tease. :burnout

#14 ·
Ok, I'll play :biggrin

I've got something coming down the pike in a few weeks that's pretty exciting but for now here are my favorite bits.

1) Nothing super special but a nice set of Gilles clipons, busa masters and adjustable levers for my 85 GSXR:

2) Ok, this one is a pretty awesome addition:

3) One set RK carbs, + One set Slingshot carbs and a set of 1100 carbs for good measure with a box of jets:

4) Guess what this is :biggrin

5) More of the above:

6) My prized possession (Never on a bike until this year):

#26 ·
Hi Long you sexy man did i mention how much i loved you before - my thats a very nice yoshimura tank, christmas is coming up y'know...... hint hint

that is all
Haha, what's love got to do with it? :biggrin I got most of those things from members here (everything except Tecnos, Ohlins, and Yosh RS38's (but I have a 2nd set that did come from a member here). It pays to have the Red R...

#28 ·
a list of my prized posessions
yoshi cams,carb covers, imitation heat shield,yoshi pipe, yosh side covers,
2 1/2 1127's, 3 *********, 38mm flatsides,13:1 1200cc wiseco's
2x dyna 2000's

#36 ·
the red one isn't finished yet, but it to is at the shop for refinishing, red with black piping, coolest part is unseen, high density memory foam , and gel pad in place of oem foam. Keep the no butt of mine comfy. Thanks, I am more than happy to help other members here if they want to ship thiers to me or directly to the upolstry friend of mine.
D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.