Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Oil Cooled Picture Thread

1M views 4K replies 664 participants last post by  gotgixers 
#1 · (Edited)
We need a thread devoted to pictures of old school gixxers..:punk
Yours....Mine.....And everyone else.

Race bikes...the one you just bought.....the one you ride...the one you fixed up.....All of them.

I'll Kick it off with the new ones after the USD switch:cheers

:cheers :cool

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
how do you resize pics?
these pics don't have my good fairings on.
they will be put on at a later time.
so will the '91 front end and brake upgrade.
i also haven't put on the braced swingarm yet.
yes that is my scooter in the background.
i park it in front of my supra.

Attachments

#4 ·
Here's a few of my old one... Many of you have seen these before, but hell. Why not?

Attachments

#5 ·
hey, we will be seeing those girls next weekend!

here are two of my bikes in current form: trackbike and streetfighter. i just installed the former track wheel/tires this past week for eric to ride to motogp. i call it trickle-down-economics: the trackbikes get the new rubber and then they are passed down to the other bikes. ;)

Attachments

#14 ·
hypersport750 said:
My current 7/11 project, she is getting oh so close to being on the road.
BEAUTIFUL BIKE. LOOKS FAST.:cheers

#17 ·
FoxMulder_R said:
That 1100 looks like brand new . . . :wtf
Thanks for the compliment Fox.

Funny, I think the same thing about the bikes u US guys (and everyone) post (and that includes ur bike Fox).

My bike always looks better in pics than in the flesh - the pics hide the blemishes and there's lots wrong, cosmetically, with my bike. Possibly being black helps there - dunno. In saying that, to me, it never looks quite as awesome in the pics ;).

. . . also bear in mind that I've just spent the last 4 days doing maintainence and cleaning it (when I should have been doing the wifes chores) :D Re: my 'urgent help required' post.

So cheers to us all - well all have great looking bikes - warts and all. :cheers

#24 ·
i almost have enough plastics. i need one more piece and i will be satisfied.it is a mint or nos left lower for a blue/white '90 750.
do you think i have enough?

Attachments

Reactions: bob k and zzzgixxer