Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Winter Upgrades - Liter Bikes

719 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  marcadamski 
#1 · (Edited)
Saw this thread over on the 600/750 section, and was curious to see if any of y'all had any plans for upgrading your liter bikes over the winter?

Got my Christmas shopping done early, so I can start spoiling myself in regards of the 1k..think I'm finally done dumping loot into the 750. :nono

Got my ZG Corsa screen in today, so simple, yet sexy. Love it.

Couple shots..testing this dual lens on the 7+

Got black CRG Levers on the way in, and vortex block offs I haven't put back on yet.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nothing goin on here. Fresh oil,new filter and thats about it

#9 ·
@Leooo Yeah, it's a good looking exhaust, sounds great and puts out some nice power once tuned correctly. Fortunately, the K5/K6's didn't come catted. One less change for me ha.

@Carnage I'm chasing it, I feel within the next month or so, the bike will be where I want it. Visually and internally, then I'll just have to drop it for a Flash/Tune when the weather heats back up and call it a bike.

@marcadamski Yes! You won't regret it, trust. I got it for my 750 and made sure this was one of the first things I got for the liter. I'm a bigger guy, so when I used to tuck on the highway I'd still get some drag. With the Corsa, there's no such thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.