Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

New to Gixxer and Question!

758 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  oldfart01 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I am fairly new to superbike and had only 2 years experience in riding. Currently riding a 200cc and I wish to upgrade to a 600cc supersport. I never ridden any inline 4 bike so I would like everyone's input. So bare with me..:laugh:

Recently I was hooked with GSXR design and also found a guy selling his GSX R600 2008. I went to view his gixxer and it looks gorgeous. However what turns me down is the high frequency vibration when revving in neutral. Did some research and found out that 08 vibrates more than it's predecessor from some forum.

My question is does your gsxr 600 08 vibrates alot? Or does it vibrates in certain rpm? Any fixes you tried?

Cheers

#4 ·
Most GSX-R bikes in general, be it 600, 750, or 1000.

There are a lot of options out there to take some of it away, such as aftermarket clipons, filling the stock clipons with lead shot, etc...

Just make sure you use your core to hold yourself up and not your arms, that should help.

#6 ·
Removing the timing retard from the ECU seems to help quite a bit as well

#8 ·
If you're curious about the timing retard in the ECU, I hear he can lured out with llipops, overweight women with cellulite butt, or cocaine.
:lmao :lol I was just trying to think of a joke reply to OG's post when I saw your answer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.