Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Squid Sightings

430K views 2K replies 402 participants last post by  OnTheBackWheel 
#1 ·
Let's see em' boys! :lmao

See less See more
#22 ·
It's so they hope to get noticed by some stupid chick. Who then asks for a ride, but she refuses to ride without a helmet. Therefore his dumbass thinks he's covered. I see a ton of possers starting to do this. Amen, on the insurance comment, posted earlier. Society is always paying for dumb asses. Wether it be this, welfare, etc. etc. etc. Wouldn't it be so fucking ironic, if someone were to die on a bike, due to not wearing a helmet. And at the time, he had one strapped to the back. :dunno

#7 ·
Does he think he's cool?

Darwinism at it's best I guess, just wish my insurance wasn't so high because they assume I'm a dumbfuck like him.

#23 ·
I would just like to say, that regardless of anything thats been said already, I support female Brazilian squids 100%. They can be their squidly selves all they want.

#30 ·

Best part of that pic is the untied shoestring just flyin' in the breeze waiting to snag a moving part!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.