Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

New Member From Japan

517 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jim41 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and have been riding for a couple years now. No, I am not Japanese but have lived here for over three years. I have many hobbies. I love both bikes and cars. Cars I have have owned include a 2006 GTO, 1993 TT 6 speed Toyota supra (Current car), 1994 NA/Auto Supra, and a 1994 NA-T/5 Speed Supra. Bikes I currently own are as follows: 08 Hyosung GT250R, 01 GSXR600 (track bike), 99 CBR1100xx SuperBlackBird, and a 04 Hayabusa. I brew alot of craft beer and have for many years. I'm just starting to get into track racing but have much to learn. I am happy to be part of the group. Thanks everyone.

#4 ·
Welcome!

Yes we need pics of the cars. :biggrin

One of my best friends married a Japanese lady and heads over there to Japan quite often to hang out with his in-laws. It helps that he's an exec for United Airlines and gets cheap tickets. Lucky bastard. Someday I'll make it over there on his flight benefits. He doesn't know that part yet. :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.