Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

New to site and to Gsxr's, from Malta.

541 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  The13thangel 
#1 ·
Good day, Suzuki ppl around the world. I've now bought a K3 GSXR 600 as a project bike and plan to make a thread with pictures and updates of the project here. For both any help that I would need as well as any help other people might need.

Have a great day!

Janis

#5 ·
Heheh sorry guys, took like million years to reply. My apologies. Forgot about this post.

So no, not the first bike, my first bike was 91' CBR, then '02 954 CBR Fireblade, currently have a ZX10R '04 and the Gixxer 600 K3.

I got my drivers licence 2 years ago. And I kind of dived in it pretty deep right away. Went from never done anything with a bike to having a pretty deep project Gixxer. It's going to be a complete makeover of the gixxer with different fairings, cut tail and barely street legal, trackday bike with led lights.

The project's pretty slow at the moment but I do update it as soon as I don any progress, you can find it here:

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/18-01-03-600-00-03-750/623737-k3-600-barely-legal-project.html

Cheers. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.